We’ll never leave you stranded.
Whether you run out of gas, have a flat tire, or are faced with a dead battery, don’t worry–Volkswagen Roadside Assistance won’t leave you stuck on the side of the road. If needed, we’ll even tow your car to an authorized Volkswagen dealer or Certified Collision Repair Facility at NO CHARGE to make sure your car gets fixed correctly and according to Volkswagen standards.
Stay safe with our 24/7 Volkswagen Roadside assistance.
- Towing to nearest Volkswagen dealership or authorized garage
- Battery jump-start
- Flat tire service
- Lockout service
- Gasoline delivery service
- Emergency winching service
- Trip interruption benefits with purchase of a new vehicle
Volkswagen vehicles sold in Canada are eligible for 4 years / 80,000 km, beginning at the date of vehicle delivery or warranty start date, whichever comes first.
CPO vehicles come with an additional coverage beginning at the expiration of the original coverage or sale date of the Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, whichever is later.
Dealer serviced (out of warranty) vehicles
Out of warranty Volkswagen vehicles are eligible for free roadside assistance with every paid service* – even an oil and filter change. Contact your preferred Volkswagen Dealer to learn more.
Call 1-800-411-6688 for details and to sign up.
Before calling, have the following details ready:
- your vehicle identification number (VIN), located on your registration, insurance or windshield on the driver’s side
- year, model, colour and licence plate number
- vehicle location, including nearest intersection or street address
Roadside Assistance services provided by Club Auto.