Women’s Car Care Clinic
Have you ever wondered…
- What you would do if you had a flat tire in the middle of nowhere?
- What to do if a warning light in the dash comes on while you’re driving?
- How to check your tire pressure?
- How to top up your oil or brake fluid?
- What to ask if you’re told you need new brakes?
If these questions have ever crossed your mind, or you have some more of your own, join us for our next clinic.
It will be a fun and informative evening facilitated by our Volkswagen Service Manager, Kathleen Martin.
It’s all about being comfortable with your vehicle and feeling empowered when you bring it in for service!
Refreshments and gourmet hors d’oeurves will be provided. Please RSVP to Thereas by emailing email@example.com or calling 519.894.9300, ext 202. We look forward to seeing you! Your female friends and family are also more than welcome to join us.
Our next clinic is being held next August. Check your bi-monthly newsletter for more info, or check back here.